January 2013 JOTM Winner!
Congratulations to Mike “Goodysgotacuda” for January 2013 JOTM Winner
His Jeep is a 2009 Wrangler Rubicon, 6-speed manual. He bought it new in 2009 and it is his first Jeep! *Every* modification to it has been done by himself, it is a daily driver. Some of the highlights include:
* ~3.5″ of lift w/1″ rear stretch
* 37″ Nitto Trail Grapplers with 17×8.5″ Walker Evans beadlocks [not pictured that the time of the JOTM pic]
* DIY PSC ram assist steering with a Rock Krawler aluminum tie rod and Chromoly drag link
* 4.88 Yukon gears with factory E-Lockers and Riddler diff covers
* OR-Fab front cage
* Poly Performance rear cage
* Poison Spyder BFH front bumper with 12,000lb Smittybilt winch running 3/8″ Amsteel Blue synthetic rope
* Smittybilt XRC rear bumper and tire swing with some fat cut off of it
* Poison Spyder and B.C.C rocker armor
* Truck-Lite LED headlights
* TenFactory rear Chromoly axles
* Corbeau retractable harnesses w/custom mounts
+ many other mods..